This is an additional loan facility to eligible employees of both government and private institutions for their educational needs (e.g. Tuition and matriculation fees, books, uniform and other miscellaneous expense). This program shall be for the educational expenses of the principal borrower or his/her dependent/s referring to the following:
- Husband / Wife
- Brother/s and Sisters/s
- Niece/s and nephew/s
|Loan Amount||maximum of Php 15,000|
|Loan term||18 months|
|Repayment terms||equal monthly amortization thru salary deduction|
|Interest rate||Click here to view prevailing rates|
- Permanent employees who have rendered at least one (1) year of continuous service.
- Existing client with good track record and whose salary loan accounts are in current status.
- With net take home pay of not less than Php 3,000.00 net of other loans.
- Provides financial assistance to clients educational needs.
- Low interest rate.
- Completely filled out loan application form.
- Latest payslip of borrower (3 consecutive months) and co-maker (1 month).
- Photocopy of Employee ID - both the borrower and co-maker.
- Service record.
- Residence Certificate.
- Latest 1x1 ID picture.
- Photocopy of passbook with maintaining balance of P500.
- Must have paid 10 continuous monthly amortization on previous loan excluding the 2 months advance interest (FOR LOAN RENEWAL ONLY).
- Certificate of remittance from Accounting Department (FOR LOAN RENEWAL ONLY).