The SME Loan Program is a multi purpose loan package designed to cater to small and medium enterprises to be used for working capital or fixed asset acquisition available via term loan or credit line.
|Loan Amount||The maximum loan amount for availment shall not exceed the Single Borrower's Limit of the Bank.|
Click here to view prevailing rates
- To provide a wider scale of lending opportunities to small and medium scale enterprises.
- To promote and generate income and project opportunities for SME's.
- Properly filled out Loan application form.
- Audited financial statements/Income Tax Returns (ITR), Income statement and balance sheet.
- Bank statements for the last 3 months.
- Trade references - at least 3 major suppliers and 3 major customers with contac persons and tel.nos.
- Business Registration Papers (Certificate of Business Registration DTI/SEC, Articles of Incorporation and By- laws.
- Title and Tax declaration.